Monday 18 October 2010

181010

Yes, it has been a while. I got trapped down this mine you see, and for over two weeks it all looked pretty hopeless. Even then it took another fifty-two days for them to drill a rescue shaft and pluck us back up to the surface. I'm glad it's all over.

I ate far too much popcorn yesterday. There's really no point eating a sensible amount of popcorn, if you ask me. It's either far too much, or none at all. Like ice cream. The embarrassing thing is, I still finished it about twenty minutes into the film. The Social Network is really quite dry in terms of entertainment. I'm not sure whether I enjoyed it or not. Justin Timberlake has begun to look a bit odd. Not so Andrew Garfield. He looks perfectly lovely.

Shortly to be incapacitated for most of the rest of the year due to surgical procedure. Long winter ahead..........

1 comment:

FreeFox said...

Agree about the popcorn. Anasını satayım, it's over a year that I last had any. Hm-hm.
All the best for your surgical procedure. And for the winter in general. All I can say to that is: Never. Again. Snow. :P