Friday 27 March 2009

270309

How do you know when a question is rhetorical?

Sun streaming through the blinds here today. I am making lots of typing errors (I correct them, or course). Just one of those days when I don't seem to be in full control of my fingers. Or is it my brain? Have been waking up early lately, but getting tired late in the day. I'd prefer to stay up later and wake up at a reasonable time, but I'm not sure how to readjust, since I wake up early no matter what I've done the night before. It's the lighter mornings, I think.

As comfortable as I am with the mundanity (non-existent word alert!) of it all, I don't think it makes for a very good blog. Maybe I should just make stuff up, or at least embellish the wholly non-newsworthy goings on which, erm, go on.

Is it just me, or are people driving more badly by the day? I cannot make the three mile journey to work these days without some idiot behind the wheel doing something illegal, stupid or just plain baffling. The worst piece of driving I ever saw was when a car in front of me pulled onto the other side of the road for about fifty yards, into the path of an oncoming vehicle, in the dark, on an unlit country road. Just before they collided, the offending car turned off into a driveway that was pretty much invisible. At no time did the car indicate. I actually found it quite funny, but the driver of the car coming the other way probably didn't share my amusement.

Looks like I'm getting gym membership. I've no intention of going, though I will probably swim a bit more. Sports and fitness activities without balls (well, at least one of them) just don't appeal to me.

No comments: