Thursday 12 February 2009

120209

I can't seem to get the temperature right in this room. When you first walk in it's sweltering, but open the windows and there's a rather unpleasant draft at times. The answer would be to open the window slightly and wedge open the door, but it's too noisy in the corridor, and I don't want people to take it as an invitation to come in and start chatting.

Who'd have thought an ancient radiator would pump out so much heat? Hopefully when it is turned off it will be more bearable, though I can see it getting cold in here then as there isn't too much sunlight in this location.

New office, don't you know.

2 comments:

abristolnovella said...

I've only just realised that you wrote a comment on my blog ages and ages ago....I'm obviously not very attentive.

but in answer to your question, no, i didn't.

Ben said...

I'm glad. I suspect it's the sort of thing one might regret after the event.