1. Why does anyone wish to advertise their political allegiance by way of a poster in their window / sign in their garden? Do they think anyone cares? Do they think they can influence others?
2. If you haven't made up your mind by now who to vote for, is it such a good idea to vote at all?
3. If you have made up your mind, why on earth would you change it in the next two days?
4. Aren't 'floating voters' just a group comprising those who don't care, those who are too lazy to investigate policies, and those too stupid to understand them?
5. Isn't it all fascinating?